Costs and Payment Options
Because a custom treatment plan is developed for every patient, the cost of treatment cannot be determined without a free evaluation. Questions and concerns about fees and payment options can be discussed before treatment begins.
Orthodontic treatment can have a positive effect on both oral health and self-esteem. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining this important health service. Being sensitive to the fact that different people have different needs in fulfilling their financial obligations, we are happy to provide the following payment options:
- We offer a no-interest payment plan, consisting of an initial down payment with the remaining balance divided into equal monthly payments.
- No initial payment financing can also be arranged through third party lenders.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER. We can also auto-bill your credit card monthly at your request.
If you have insurance, we will gladly help you to determine the coverage you have under your plan. Please bring all of your insurance information with you to your first appointment. Please be aware of the following details about orthodontic insurance:
- Having dental insurance does not guarantee orthodontic coverage. Orthodontic insurance is a separate rider to your dental insurance and not all plans include this coverage.
- Most orthodontic insurance benefits are paid as a certain percentage of the total fee until a maximum (lifetime) benefit is reached. The remaining balance becomes the cost of treatment that you will pay.
- Because your insurance plan’s orthodontic benefit is not paid in one lump sum, the payments may stop if you leave your job. Your new plan may or may not continue the payments. Any outstanding insurance claims will be your responsibility.
If you need other arrangements, please ask! At Advanced Center for Orthodontics in Freehold and Manalapan, NJ, we take pride in our ability to create a flexible payment plan that works for you.